NO Laminitis! 2013
presented by the ECIR Group Inc.
September 27 - 29, 2013
Eleanor M. Kellon, VMD
Advances in Equine Cushing's disease
and Insulin Resistance
Author and authority on Equine Nutrition and nutraceuticals, veterinary advisor to ECIR Group Inc.
Robert M. Bowker, VMD, PhD
Physiology of the Equine Foot
Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy with the Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Michigan State University.
Courtney Diehl, DVM, PC
The conference examines new information for veterinarians, equine professionals and care givers at all levels and has been approved for 13 CE hours by the Oregon Veterinary Examining Board.
Educational Highlights -
- The ECIR Group as a clearinghouse for clinical information
- Correct diagnosis - the foundation for appropriate care
- Pathology of laminitis - Endothelin-1
- New information - insulin resistance in mares and refractory IR in mares
- Physiology of the equine foot
- Principles of the realigning trim
- Obesity and inflammation
- Role of minerals in insulin sensitivity
- Challenges in the nutritional complexities of hay
Contact us regarding CE Credits for your state veterinary board.